|Department of Computer Science and Engineering|
|Hong Kong University of Science and Technology|
|Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China|
|name @ surname .nl|
|Office: Room 4215, Academic Building (near lift 19)|
- Predictive learning
- Representation learning
- Textual Style transfer
Software projects that I have contributed, created or am maintaining
- mxnet: A Flexible and Efficient Library for Deep Learning (contributor)
- Zhongwen Chinese English: Fork of the popular Zhongwen Chinese English Chrome extension that adds support for Firefox.
- CrowdRisk: Code for OzChi 2016 paper: Exploring crowdsourcing of risk information.
- Geo Social Influence Maximization: Code for my bachelor thesis
- MeasurementValueLogging: Open-source measurement value logging for http://xlsmess.de devices (high-school final year project)
See also my Github repositories.
- Machine Learning research intern, Naver, Seoul, Korea, June - August 2017
- Human Computer Interaction research intern, Urbaninformatics Lab, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia, July - August 2016
- Data science Extreme Blue intern, IBM Deutschland Research and Development GmbH, Böblingen, Germany, July - September 2015
- IT Security intern and working student, Deloitte Germany, Cyber Risk Services, Frankfurt, Germany, March 2015 - March 2016
- Student research assistant, Institute AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany, October 2014 - March 2016
This is my personal blog on the internet and contains things I want to remember and deem potentially helpful to others (so that I don't want to hide it in my personal notes ;) )
- 2017-01-31 14:22 CUDA on Nvidia Optimus while keeping Intel GPU for X server
- 2016-10-21 20:18 Resilient reverse SSH with systemd